Matcha! One of my favorites when done well. While the taste is what I go for, matcha actually is high in antioxidants, vitamins A and C, and chlorophyll, and provides many health benefits. Matcha is the same green tea leaf you know, but the difference is they are shade grown. These bright jade green leaves are then processed and grounded to the matcha powders ready to be served. And today, we are going to serve matcha bubble milk tea!
Ready to boba?
How to Make Matcha Bubble Milk Tea
- Maeda-En Matcha Cermonial Quality or KENKO Matcha Green Tea Powder Ceremonial Grade - 2 or 2.5 teaspoons
- Whole milk or milk of your choice - 12 oz
- Longevity Condensed Milk - 4 teaspoons
- Honey boba
- Put matcha powder in mug
- Pour a couple teaspoons hot water in it
- Use a Matcha Whisk and whisk the matcha briskly in back and forth motion until it's a smooth non clumpy green paste
- Mix in condensed milk with a spoon
- In a serving glass add the matcha mix, honey boba, milk, and ice
- Mix and enjoy
Note: We link to products on Amazon.com as Amazon Associates. We may receive a portion of the proceeds from your purchases of any items linked, which helps us pay for operating costs of this website.